Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm here!

After months of encouraging by my fabulous sister Ruthie I have FINALLY started my blog! This will probably be in flux for a bit while I find my niche in what I want to write about, but it will
probably include topics such as:
  • Living in our nation's capital woot woot!!
  • Being a young professional
  • Being single!
  • All the fun things I do
  • All the great things that make me happy
This last topic was the inspiration for my blog title, "Slender Threads." This comes from one of my favorite songs by Dashboard Confessional -
"Some things tie your life together, slender threads and things to treasure
Days like that should last and last and last"


It really makes me realize that there are so many moments in our lives that really make it worth living; hopefully this blog will help me keep a look out for them and help me appreciate my everyday life a little bit more!

With that, I leave you with some pictures that have helped get me into the season. I'm missing New England fall this year, but these pictures make me feel like I'm back :)







No comments:

Post a Comment